Watch the Demo Video
- Easy deployment Just download the binary and you are good to go. The same binary can run both server and client.
- Simple Configuration Digdag configurations are written in YAML, a widely used simple markup language.
- Dependency resolution Read and write workflows with dependencies. Say goodbye to "timing" cron jobs to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Multi-Cloud Move and join data across Amazon Redshift/S3, Google BigQuery/Cloud Storage and on-premises databases.
- Multi-lingual Native support for Python and Ruby. This is where data scientists and web developers collaborate.
- Error handling Workflows sometimes fail. Digdag ships with robust error handling. Resume, not restart.
- Modular Digdag is designed to be modular so that each workflow can be re-used in different contexts.
- Extensible Digdag is designed to be pluggable so that you can hack on your own operators, control flows and more.
- Admin UI Not a command line expert? No worries, Digdag has an admin UI in active development.
- Secure Secrets Digdag provides a secrets vault so that sensitive information like API keys and passwords are handled securely.
- Docker support Digdag lets you run tasks from Docker containers to support cloud native workflows.
- Version Controlled Digdag is workflow as code. Revisions and rollbacks supported.
$ curl -o ~/bin/digdag --create-dirs -L "https://dl.digdag.io/digdag-latest"
$ chmod +x ~/bin/digdag
$ echo 'export PATH="$HOME/bin:$PATH"' >> ~/.bashrc
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and you will be the first one to know about the greatest and latest on Digdag